Musings on news
In the olden days, long before the invention of apps and Uggs, smart phones and selfie sticks, newspapermen would sit around the newsroom and discuss the big issues. After deadline, we’d break out the Jack Daniels and cigars — yes, it was legal ...
2015 Lexus RX 350: predictable quality
The Lexus RX 350 is predictable – but in a good way. Befitting its nameplate, it’s uncompromisingly luxurious, smooth-riding and quiet. Its reliability is legendary. Its power and handling, while ...
Barnum recovery is a long haul
Bridgeport is not exactly known as the tornado capitol of the United States, but a surprise twister in June 2010, nearly five years ago, tore through the city in what is now remembered as the storm th ...
Passing dishes: clockwise or counter-?
Q I was at an informal dinner and people were passing bowls and platters in both directions and it was pretty awkward. Is there a guideline for which way food is passed at the table? A Yes, and it ...
- Musings on news
- 2015 Lexus RX 350: predictable quality
- Barnum recovery is a long haul
- Passing dishes: clockwise or counter-?
- Clouds of Sils Maria: Binoche and Stewart shine
- The April 23 fishing report
- Looking ahead to snow-less days
- Sweet flavors of springtime
- Dance — Participatory & performance
- On Exhibit — Openings, museums, arts centers, etc.
- Bill of Fairs, with Farmers’ Markets
- Kids’ Stuff
- Something New — Lessons & lectures, etc.
- Sound of Music
- On Stage
- Trying Out — auditions and other arts opportunities
- Thomaston’s Chicago has all that jazz and more
- Something for everyone this weekend
- Plays for all ages
March 2 - May 21
March 6 - July 26
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
April 27 @ 8:00 pm
April 28 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
April 28 @ 8:00 pm
April 29 @ 7:00 pm
April 29 @ 8:00 pm
April 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
April 30 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
April 30 @ 7:30 pm