- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
by Steven Macoy When we test-drive pickup trucks, we tend to focus on traits like power delivery, fuel economy and ride. A contractor or landscaper would have different priorities. Over the years, we’ve acquired a taste for Ram trucks because of their sharp, aggressive styling, comfortable ride ...Read More
Ahhhh the winter season!! You either love it or hate it! The first snowfall is always so beautiful and exciting. But the second one, not so much. Now, it is getting cold outside, the outdoor lights need to go on the house and it’s time to go searching and hunting for the perfect Christmas ...Read More
August Wilson’s Pulitzer Prize-winning play, “Fences,” is now on stage at Long Wharf Theatre’s Main Stage in New Haven. Wilson, who followed Eugene O’Neill’s idea of a cycle of plays, created 10. Each cycle represents a decade of the 20th Century. “Fences” is his fifth play and therefore ...Read More