- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
In an extremely close contest, a panel of judges recently selected wildlife artist Guy Crittenden’s depiction of three northern shovelers as the winner of the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection’s (DEEP) 2014-2015 Connecticut Migratory Bird Conservation (Duck) Stamp ...Read More
Although only 90 miles off the Florida coast, Cuba is still a mystery to most Americans, and its vibrant art — full of color, symbolism, spirituality and humor — unknown to the mainstream. An opportunity to see some of that art will be presented at the Carriage Barn Arts Center in New Canaan ...Read More
This Week’s Movie Menu By Mark Schumann On this special weekend, television offers a range of special movies for the family. Check out these offerings on cable. Doctor Zhivago (1965) For many years, the great David Lean directed some of the best-loved epics of the screen, ...Read More