- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
This Week’s Movie Menu By Mark Schumann On this special weekend, television offers a range of special movies for the family. Check out these offerings on cable. Doctor Zhivago (1965) For many years, the great David Lean directed some of the best-loved epics of the screen, ...Read More
Q. You wrote that a gas station attendant “is doing his professional job [pumping gas] and you don’t tip him.” I agree. That’s precisely why I find the ubiquitous, intimidating tip jar on counter tops to be offensive and annoying. Does a person deserve to be tipped simply for handing you a ...Read More
Q. I am starting a new job and my colleagues at my former company jointly gave me a farewell gift. Do I have to write a separate thank-you note to each of them? A. You can, especially if you have a personal message for each person that mentions how nice it has been to... Read More